You asked for it and she’s coming back! Dr. Debra Dupree, our 2022 Keynote Speaker, is returning on demand for a full-day pre-conference workshop designed to get you at the top of your game!
The Pre-Conference 8-hour Workshop provides opportunities for participants to dive deep into the behavioral aspects of ‘impact, influence and persuasion’ to guide members of ‘90 Minds’ in the strategic development of their ‘influencer’ status and ‘leadership’ of emerging opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- Embrace a ‘mindset’ for constructive conflict analysis and management of differences, disagreements and misunderstandings.
- Identify the ‘business problem’ by understanding the source, types, and intensity of conflict for effective ‘problem-solving’ of the challenge(s) at hand and those laying ahead.
- Develop skills for mindset awareness, strategic listening for needs and concerns, and communication strategies for managing relationships in those challenging, and sometimes confrontational, times.
- Buy time for managing yourself and others by understanding basic brain science and how to make it work for YOU.
- Understand the ‘emotional dimensions’ underlying effective decision-making to foster collaborative working relations and improve your leadership presence. Again, you asked for it.
We’re making sure it happens! Be there and take your ‘influencer’ skills to a new level for emerging changes ahead!