As Sage brings alternatives to the classic Work Order Module to the forefront, and as valued providers surge forward to offer enhancements and supporting solutions, the array of name changes, versions, alternatives and enhancements has been nothing short of overwhelming.
The session will attempt to shed light on:
- The differences between Production Management and Operations Management
- How they compare to the classic Work Order module
- The various types of manufacturing activity these solutions target and are appropriate for
- Comparative levels of development and improvement activity
- The bewildering array of support solutions, what their functionalities are and which Sage Manufacturing solutions they support
- Recommendations and concerns for the road ahead.
This will be a moderated panel discussion that not only encourages but emerges from the questions and concerns of the attendees.